Welcome Mum to Be!
Firstly, congratulations on your Pregnancy, such an exciting time! Whether this is your first, second or sixth Baby, I am here to help!
Let me tell you a bit about the Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum program and why I think you will love it. Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum is a program designed for Mums to Be in their second and third trimester. I will help you feel more energetic, feel more comfortable and positive about your growing body. Being fit while pregnant can also help during labour and post birth recovery, so I will teach you the best exercises to do to be as prepared as you can, for when you get to meet your bundle of joy! I will also help you fill your body with nutrients, so that you can feel confident you are doing the best for you and the best for your baby, while also enjoying your pregnancy.
I have trained many pregnant women (even up to 40.5 weeks), I exercised up until 2 days before giving birth to my 2nd baby (who is now 4months old). I developed this online program while pregnant with him, so I go through this journey with you.
Pregnancy can be a tiring and anxious time, but also one of excitement and joy. Everyone is different and will experience pregnancy in all sorts of ways, but what I do know is that you want to feel confident, you want to feel beautiful, sexy and to just do the best you can, while enjoying this special time.
Now is the time to look after yourself, to put yourself first – it’s important to set aside some time for you – to rest, relax and not feel guilty about it – I will give you loads of ideas on how you can do this, while inspiring you, motivating you and boosting that energy of yours!
Let’s have the best Pregnancy we can, to be the Fittest, Healthiest and lets get the Best out of our Pregnancies!
Let’s do this together!
Join me at Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum and I will teach you how to:
- Exercise safely through each trimester – I will give you pregnancy safe exercise programs for you to do at home, at the gym or wherever you like. This will include video demonstrations to ensure correct technique
- Cook really delicious and nutritious meals and snacks – there is no calorie counting or diets, you will be eating healthy food, but you also won’t be slaving away in the kitchen for hours either, who has time for that?! I will also give you healthier alternatives for those ‘treats’ we love so much!
- Learn more about yourself and your body – how to relax, some words of wisdom from a mum, what has worked for me, and know that as mums and mums to be – we can do anything!
So what do you get:
- A 2nd & 3rd trimester workout program – complete with video workouts and demonstrations for you, to ensure correct technique – that is 6 months worth of workouts and exercise guidance!
- 80+ clean eating recipes – including Breakfasts, snacks, lunch, dinners and healthy treats!
- Loads of hints & tips – healthy alternatives, living a healthy lifestyle forever,
- Relaxation techniques – to help anxiety, reduce stress, to help sleep
- Workouts that are suitable for 2nd and 3rd trimester
- Daily online support for inspiration, motivation and a great place to meet other mums to be
- Confidence – to feel special, to feel sexy, to feel beautiful
- Everything available for you to download and keep for life!
And most importantly…A fitter, healthier Body for You and Your baby
Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum is Perfect for You if:
- You really want to stay in shape, or even get in shape while pregnant
- You really want to feel good about yourself, to enjoy and be proud of the way your body is changing, while feeling confident, sexy, special and as fit as you can!
- You want more energy – to feel less stressed and more relaxed
- You want the Support of a Personal Trainer who is also a mum to be – this is really important, as many personal trainers haven’t experienced mother hood, but also going through a pregnancy while guiding you through yours, to really know what you are going through.
If you can relate to any of the points above, then
Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum is for You!
Check out what other mums that have trained with me have said…
Meet Amanda – Mum & Mum to Be!
I am a mum, to an energetic 3.5 year old and recently gave birth to my second. I also have 2 teenage step sons, so life is great, but pretty busy! I am a Personal Trainer, with over 8 years experience. I have been featured in Body & Soul, The Age, Women’s Health & Fitness, Cleo, Good Health Magazine, Mouth of Mums, Mum’s Lounge & Motherpedia to name a few. I am on my own journey to achieve my dream life – one that empowers YOU to stay fit and healthy while pregnant but then join me in being about to lose your baby weight,
boost your confidence and be the fittest, healthiest and most energetic mum you can be! I am motivated by a challenge and inspired by all the women I have helped reach their dream…will you be next
Don’t worry, I know what it’s like…I am right there with you!
I have recently given birth to my second child. I had a great labour (he was born in the front seat of the car). I had a pretty good pregnancy and exercised right up until 2 days before he was born (he was 2 weeks early). During my first trimester, I ate lots of food I rarely eat, I had no energy, tired all the time, everything I ate tasted awful and made me feel worse, I felt sick most of the day and night – but still had to function (and mostly in secret too!)
My second & third trimesters were pretty good. I had more energy, I ate my ‘normal’ food again, plus some treats and I loved getting back into exercise and feelings really strong. I enjoyed the changes in my body. I did the best I could and I knew I would get my body back after I gave birth. My son is 19 weeks and I am back in my pre baby clothes and recently wore a bikini (confidently) on a holiday. I still have work to do on my strength and toning, but I am pumped to do that too (I am doing my Fit & Fab Mummy Bootcamp)
I am here to join you in your pregnancy journey – I will be with you every step of the way – to help you feel good about yourself and your changing body, to be as fit and as healthy as you can be!
Do you want to be a Fit Pregnant Mum?
Why do you need to join the Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum Program?
I have created Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum Program, so that I can help as many Mums to Be stay fit & healthy while pregnant. I also thought it would be a great idea to create it while I was also pregnant, so that I would be going through the journey with you!
I have helped Mums to Be all over the world, stay fit & healthy while pregnant – they have felt stronger, more confident, had easier births and recovery after birth, they have felt good about themselves and their changing bodies.
The program is simple & easy to follow, you will be doing exercises suitable for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy PLUS you don’t have to go and buy any fancy equipment – all the workouts can be done at home! They are designed to take it at your own pace, and flexible to your current schedule.
The recipes are full of nutrients, designed to fit into your lifestyle and your tastes! I have given you loads of different choices and options – it’s about making healthy choices with the food you enjoy. While also enjoying the treats and of course those crazy cravings!
I know Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum is for YOU! You are telling me you want to look after yourself and your baby while pregnant, to stay fit and healthy and to be in the best shape possible for when your baby is born. You are telling me you want to feel confident, strong and beautiful with your changing body, you want to feel relaxed, calm and special. I can help!
Are you ready to start?
So how much is the program?
Now I have done my homework and I know how much other trainers are charging for Pregnancy Friendly Programs, but I also know how much Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum is worth, and it’s well over $2,500. But of course I am not going to charge you that, because I want to help as many Mums to Be feel Amazing about themselves during this changing time, to be as fit and as healthy as possible on this journey.
Which is why I am not charging $1000, or even $500.
With Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum, you have access to the resources you get forever. I can’t take them away from you, they are yours and so are the feelings of happiness and satisfaction that you will get when you look into your babied eyes, knowing you did the best you could and given him/her the best start possible!
So remember, you will get
- A 2nd & 3rd trimester workout program – complete with video workouts and demonstrations for you, to ensure correct technique – that is 6 months worth of workouts and exercise guidance! (Worth +$1500)
- 80+ clean eating recipes – including Breakfasts, snacks, lunch, dinners and healthy treats! (Worth +$30)
- Loads of hints & tips – healthy alternatives, living a healthy lifestyle forever (Worth +$60)
- Relaxation techniques – to help anxiety, reduce stress, to help sleep (Worth +$120)
- Daily online support for inspiration, motivation and a great place to meet other mums to be (Worth +$1000)
- Confidence – to feel special, to feel sexy, to feel beautiful – Priceless!
- Everything available for you to download and keep for life! – Priceless!
- And most importantly…A fitter, healthier Body for You and Your baby – Priceless!
Pregnant Mum, Fit Mum Program is $249.
I AM DOING A SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH FOR JUST $149. THAT IS $100 OFF. BARGAIN.
You can start the program anytime during your 2nd or 3rd Trimester!